Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Twenty-First Century Fox ( FOXA) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Twenty-First Century Fox rose $1.29 (4.2%) to $32.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 16,883,271 shares of Twenty-First Century Fox exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,336,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.92-$32.35 after having opened the day at $31.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.73. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 43.3%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 25.3%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 17.9% and MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 14.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Twenty-First Century Fox Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.