Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $1.26 (2.9%) to $44.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,181,972 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,019,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.37-$45.06 after having opened the day at $44.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.69. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), up 6.9%, US Silica Holdings ( SLCA), up 6.1%, SunCoke Energy Partners ( SXCP), up 6.1% and Golden Minerals ( AUMN), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.