Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics rose $1.48 (1.5%) to $100.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,362,903 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,749,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $99.11-$100.71 after having opened the day at $99.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.01. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ultralife Batteries ( ULBI), up 18.7%, Spectrum Brands Holdings ( SPB), up 10.3%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 8.8% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.