Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $2.06 (2.6%) to $79.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,662,683 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,877,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.24-$80.55 after having opened the day at $80.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.70. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: iPath GBP/USD Exchange Rate ETN ( GBB), up 10.8%, Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 6.6%, Direxion India Bull 3X Shares ( INDL), up 6.6% and Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.