Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Halliburton Company ( HAL) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Halliburton Company rose $1.24 (2.6%) to $49.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,376,263 shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,080,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.46-$49.69 after having opened the day at $48.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.20. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Carbo Ceramics ( CRR), up 10.9%, Athlon Energy ( ATHL), up 6.8%, Cameron International Corporation ( CAM), up 6.3% and Bolt Technology Corporation ( BOLT), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Halliburton Company Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.