Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $1.77 (3.6%) to $51.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,896,816 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,090,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.79-$52.13 after having opened the day at $50.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Fluidigm Corporation ( FLDM), up 11.6%, Cavium ( CAVM), up 8.9%, M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings ( MTSI), up 8.2% and O2Micro International ( OIIM), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.