Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $19.54 (22.9%) to $104.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,077,933 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 919,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.00-$106.65 after having opened the day at $96.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.22. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), up 12.8%, Hanesbrands ( HBI), up 11.4%, Quiksilver ( ZQK), up 5.6% and Blyth ( BTH), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.