Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation rose $0.44 (4.2%) to $11.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 25,420,137 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,027,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.66-$11.10 after having opened the day at $10.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.61. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Pitney Bowes ( PBI), up 19.0%, Harman International Industries ( HAR), up 17.4%, Spectrum Brands Holdings ( SPB), up 10.3% and Harbinger Group ( HRG), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.