Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.33 (1.5%) to $21.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 42,633,663 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 47,230,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.63-$21.99 after having opened the day at $21.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.65. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Fusion-io ( FIO), up 11.7%, Lantronix ( LTRX), up 10.6%, M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings ( MTSI), up 8.2% and Universal Display Corporation ( OLED), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.