Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $0.64 (1.3%) to $50.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,320,277 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 931,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.81-$50.34 after having opened the day at $50.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.53. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 27.7%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), up 14.0%, Centerstate Banks ( CSFL), up 12.5% and Credit Suisse ( DSLV), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.