Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $6.35 (-1.6%) to $400.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,116,730 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,813,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $398.05-$407.34 after having opened the day at $403.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $406.77. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Barnes & Noble ( BKS), down 6.9%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 6.0%, America's Car-Mart ( CRMT), down 5.5% and 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.