Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Avago Technologies ( AVGO) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Avago Technologies fell $0.65 (-1.2%) to $54.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,392,047 shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,266,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.37-$55.94 after having opened the day at $53.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.72. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Control4 ( CTRL), down 12.1%, SemiLEDs ( LEDS), down 11.2%, Perceptron ( PRCP), down 7.8% and Cirrus Logic ( CRUS), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.