Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Coach fell $0.87 (-1.8%) to $47.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,701,193 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,034,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.78-$49.25 after having opened the day at $48.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.80. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 15.7%, American Apparel ( APP), down 8.1%, Quiksilver ( ZQK), down 7.3% and Energizer Holdings ( ENR), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.