Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.73 (-2.9%) to $24.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 61,210,041 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21,865,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.45-$25.44 after having opened the day at $25.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.38. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Nimble Storage ( NMBL), down 8.2%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 7.3%, Key Tronic Corporation ( KTCC), down 6.9% and Gigamon ( GIMO), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.