Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.56 (-1.3%) to $189.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 995,759 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 615,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $187.75-$192.80 after having opened the day at $190.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $191.68. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Marrone Bio Innovations ( MBII), down 11.1%, Amyris ( AMRS), down 5.0%, Omnova Solutions ( OMN), down 4.3% and REX American Resources ( REX), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.