Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Boeing fell $7.06 (-5.2%) to $130.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,589,930 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,134,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.07-$131.76 after having opened the day at $131.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $137.09. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Triumph Group ( TGI), down 11.7%, Frontline ( FRO), down 6.0%, Taser International ( TASR), down 4.6% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.