Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Airgas rose $1.14 (1.1%) to $108.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 542,300 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 347,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $106.63-$109.20 after having opened the day at $107.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.43. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 3.9%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 3.9%, Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), up 2.8% and Chefs Warehouse Holdings ( CHEF), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.