Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings rose $2.07 (2.0%) to $106.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,202,060 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,026,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $99.00-$109.67 after having opened the day at $103.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.73. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Care.com ( CRCM), up 7.1%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 5.8%, Move ( MOVE), up 3.9% and Selectica ( SLTC), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.