Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.30 (1.6%) to $18.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,786,494 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,719,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.91-$18.70 after having opened the day at $18.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.37. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 25.7%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 8.1%, Siemens ( SI), up 3.6% and Power Solutions International ( PSIX), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.