Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, NXP Semiconductor rose $0.57 (1.2%) to $47.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,608,505 shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,717,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.67-$47.94 after having opened the day at $46.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.69. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Freescale Semiconductor ( FSL), up 14.7%, Plug Power ( PLUG), up 10.4%, RF Micro Devices ( RFMD), up 9.4% and Silicon Laboratories ( SLAB), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.