Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics rose $1.13 (4.3%) to $27.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,471,755 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,393,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.08-$27.62 after having opened the day at $26.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.47. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 53.9%, Cinedigm ( CIDM), up 5.8%, Versar ( VSR), up 5.3% and Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.