- CNQR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.2 million.
- CNQR is up 3.8% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CNQR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CNQR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CNQR: Concur Technologies, Inc. provides integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies worldwide. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Concur Technologies a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Concur Technologies has been 491,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Concur has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.05 and a short float of 22.7% with 13.46 days to cover. Shares are up 8.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Concur Technologies as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 61.22% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 13.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC reported poor results of -$0.44 versus -$0.14 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.69 versus -$0.44).
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $26.25 million or 29.05% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Concur Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.