REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Cognizant won "Alliance Partner of the Year" in the 2013 INFORM Partner of the Year Awards during Informatica's Sales Kickoff in Las Vegas on January 11, 2014. The annual awards honor the top Informatica partners who have delivered the most innovative, business problem-solving solutions during the past year leveraging Informatica products and technologies, specifically Informatica Vibe Virtual Data Machine. Cognizant was recognized as Informatica's top partner because of the company's continued commitment to Informatica and the close technology collaboration. Highlights of the Cognizant and Informatica partnership in 2013 were the following:
- Cognizant was a leading revenue producing partner, increasing their 2012 performance significantly.
- Cognizant delivered numerous impactful deals in 2013.
- Cognizant had the broadest adoption of Informatica products across multiple domains: information management, testing services and application services.
- Cognizant and Informatica team together closely on product collaboration in the areas of Master Data Management, Application ILM and Test Data Management.
- Cognizant has committed to delivering excellence and has invested in Informatica training and certifications.