REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced that Cognizant won"Alliance Partner of the Year" in the 2013 INFORMPartner of the Year Awards during Informatica's Sales Kickoff inLas Vegas on January 11, 2014. The annual awards honor the topInformatica partners who have delivered the most innovative,business problem-solving solutions during the past year leveragingInformatica products and technologies, specifically Informatica VibeVirtual Data Machine. Cognizant was recognized as Informatica's top partner because ofthe company's continued commitment to Informatica and the closetechnology collaboration. Highlights of the Cognizant andInformatica partnership in 2013 were the following:
- Cognizant was a leading revenue producing partner, increasingtheir 2012 performance significantly.
- Cognizant delivered numerous impactful deals in 2013.
- Cognizant had the broadest adoption of Informatica productsacross multiple domains: information management, testing servicesand application services.
- Cognizant and Informatica team together closely on productcollaboration in the areas of MasterData Management, ApplicationILM and Test Data Management.
- Cognizant has committed to delivering excellence and hasinvested in Informatica training and certifications.
Informatica alliance partners are the bedrock of the INFORMPartner Program. The program offers multiple opportunities forleading systems integrators, solution providers, channel partnersand technology partners such as OEMs, cloud providers, outsourcersand ISVs to engage with Informatica. There are currently more than500 INFORM partners worldwide.Supporting Quotes
- "The partnership between Informatica and Cognizant exemplifieswhat joint collaboration can and should be," said John McGee,executive vice president, Worldwide Field Operations, Informatica."The commitment our two companies have demonstrated to one anotherduring the past few years has resulted in tremendous success forour mutual customers in 2013. By being named Informatica Partner ofthe Year, Cognizant has continued to show their prowess fordelivering innovative data solutions that ensure our clients willstay one step ahead of their competition."
- "Cognizant is pleased to be acknowledged as Partner of the Yearby Informatica," said Ashish Mahadwar, senior vice president andglobal head of Strategic Partnerships, Cognizant. "Our closecollaboration with Informatica is driving high-value solutions thatenable our joint clients to not just improve performanceefficiencies, but also drive innovation and transformation forfuture success."
- "Businesses are increasingly leveraging digital informationaround people, organizations, devices, products, and processes tobuild new business and commercial models that help drive revenuegrowth and market leadership," said Karthik Krishnamurthy, vicepresident, Enterprise Information Management, Cognizant. "Togetherwith Informatica, Cognizant is delivering the data solutions andpractices that enable customers to make more meaningful connectionsand business decisions with the intelligent use of powerful data attheir fingertips."
Note: Informatica, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Vibe, Informatica MDM and the InformaticaPlatform are trademarks or registered trademarks ofInformatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictionsthroughout the world. All other company and product names may betrade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Debbie O'Brien Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5735 +1 650 995 6736 firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 email@example.com