- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,300
- 4-Week # shares sold: 200,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 8,800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 200,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,235
- 24-Week # shares sold: 300,000
Jim Cramer says some sellers are making a big mistake by not giving top-notch CEOs the benefit of the doubt despite earnings upheaval.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Hertz Global Holdings, Honeywell, PetMed Express, and Allergan.
Some analysts believe Fastenal could rally 26%.
Janet Yellen talks balance sheets, low-inflation risks and gradual interest rate hikes.
Janet Yellen talks balance sheets, low-inflation risks, and gradual interest rate hikes.