Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings fell $0.56 (-1.9%) to $29.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 878,944 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,386,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.21-$30.22 after having opened the day at $29.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.78. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 23.6%, America First Multifamily Investors ( ATAX), down 7.6%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 5.6% and Optibase ( OBAS), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.