Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Biomarin Pharmaceutical ( BMRN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Biomarin Pharmaceutical fell $0.72 (-1.0%) to $68.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,653,487 shares of Biomarin Pharmaceutical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,294,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.90-$69.59 after having opened the day at $69.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.01. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: iBio ( IBIO), down 7.0%, ProPhase Labs ( PRPH), down 6.7%, Mirati Therapeutics ( MRTX), down 6.1% and Aerie Pharmaceuticals ( AERI), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Biomarin Pharmaceutical Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.