Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Costco Wholesale Corporation rose $1.30 (1.1%) to $114.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,330,185 shares of Costco Wholesale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,026,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.44-$114.76 after having opened the day at $113.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.08. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 18.0%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 17.4%, Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), up 14.9% and TAL Education Group ( XRS), up 14.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Costco Wholesale Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.