Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $1.65 (4.5%) to $38.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,080,818 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,625,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.24-$39.16 after having opened the day at $37.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.87. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: DR Horton ( DHI), up 9.8%, Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), up 7.8%, US Concrete ( USCR), up 7.2% and M/I Homes ( MHO), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.