Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group rose $3.74 (1.8%) to $206.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 795,766 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 969,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $204.00-$209.00 after having opened the day at $209.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $203.16. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: iPath Global Carbon ETN ( GRN), up 14.2%, World Acceptance Corporation ( WRLD), up 14.2%, Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), up 10.6% and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.