Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, YY rose $8.29 (14.6%) to $65.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,181,337 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,713,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.27-$65.50 after having opened the day at $59.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.99. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 18.0%, TAL Education Group ( XRS), up 14.8%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 13.6% and Zillow ( Z), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.