Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Nike rose $0.81 (1.1%) to $72.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,497,097 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,341,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.15-$73.15 after having opened the day at $72.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.90. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Summer Infant ( SUMR), up 14.0%, Verso Paper ( VRS), up 9.1%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 8.3% and Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.