Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $3.34 (2.8%) to $121.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 983,068 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,219,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $117.37-$121.91 after having opened the day at $118.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.03. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Lantronix ( LTRX), up 23.6%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), up 19.1%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 12.4% and Lexmark International ( LXK), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.