- EA was the #1 publisher on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment systems and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, in the Western World in December, led by Battlefield 4™, Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14 and Need for Speed™ Rivals.
- For the month of December, FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 were two of the top three best-selling titles across all platforms in the Western World, and FIFA 14 was the #1 title in Europe.
- EA titles represented 35% of the Western World PlayStation 4 and Xbox One software sales in the third quarter.
- Third quarter digital net revenue increased by 27% year-over-year to $517 million*, and trailing twelve month digital net revenue was a record $1.86 billion*.
- On a year-to-date basis, FIFA Ultimate Team, Madden NFL Ultimate Team, and NHL® Hockey Ultimate Team collectively grew 60% year-over-year and drove digital net revenue* growth.
- EA’s mobile and handheld digital net revenue generated $125 million* in Q3 fiscal 14, a 26% year-over-year increase over Q3 fiscal 13.
- The Simpsons™ Tapped Out generated over $130 million* in digital net revenue through Q3 fiscal 14.
- Trailing twelve months operating cash flow was $664 million, the highest trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EA since 2005.
|(in millions of $, except per share amounts)||QuarterEnded12/31/13||QuarterEnded12/31/12|
|GAAP Digital Net Revenue||$410||$321|
|GAAP Publishing Packaged Goods and Other Net Revenue||370||568|
|GAAP Distribution Packaged Goods Net Revenue||28||33|
|GAAP Total Net Revenue||$808||$922|
|Non-GAAP Digital Net Revenue||$517||$407|
|Non-GAAP Publishing Packaged Goods and Other Net Revenue||1,027||742|
|Non-GAAP Distribution Packaged Goods Net Revenue||28||33|
|Non-GAAP Total Net Revenue||$1,572||$1,182|
|GAAP Net Loss||$(308)||$(45)|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||398||176|
|GAAP Loss Per Share||(1.00)||(0.15)|
|Non-GAAP Diluted Earnings Per Share||1.26||0.57|
|Cash Provided by Operations||$685||$363|
|Trailing Twelve Month (TTM) Financial Highlights:|
|(in millions of $)||TTMEnded12/31/13||TTMEnded12/31/12|
|GAAP Net Revenue||$3,661||$3,956|
|GAAP Net Income (Loss)||(36)||175|
|Non-GAAP Net Revenue||4,147||3,730|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||551||151|
|Cash Provided by Operations||$664||$378|