Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions, announced the availability of its newest white paper, “Strategies to Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Online Merchandising and Promotions Plan.” The free paper, ideal for online merchants seeking to build or expand their commerce presence, offers proven e-marketing strategies and best practices for acquiring customers, increasing customer retention and enhancing conversion rates. The paper details approaches for not only building sales, but also strengthening a company’s long-term marketing position. Specific topics include:
- Capitalizing on seasonal traffic spikes;
- Improving merchandising performance through site design;
- Increasing sales from a company’s best customers;
- Maximizing online sales without cannibalizing bricks-and-mortar channels;
- Using free shipping to maximum advantage; and
- Granting buyers control of their shopping basket to add incremental purchases.
- “Winning Paid Search Strategies for the Holidays,” http://bit.ly/1ciZv8E.
- “Email Marketing Trends for 2014,” http://bit.ly/Kh0m18.