- YPF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.7 million.
- YPF has traded 158,044 shares today.
- YPF is down 3.5% today.
- YPF was up 11.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YPF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YPF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on YPF: YPF SOCIEDAD ANONIMA, an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in Argentina. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. YPF has a PE ratio of 15.4. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates YPF Sociedad Anonima a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for YPF Sociedad Anonima has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. YPF Sociedad Anonima has a market cap of $9.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 13.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates YPF Sociedad Anonima as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 54.05% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 59.66% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, YPF should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 55.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $143.68 million to $223.34 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 130.23% to $1,538.29 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.58%.
- You can view the full YPF Sociedad Anonima Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.