Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $2.92 (-1.2%) to $238.93 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 818,860 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 385,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $236.90-$243.36 after having opened the day at $241.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $241.85. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Forward Industries ( FORD), down 6.3%, Speed Commerce ( SPDC), down 5.2%, Lawson Products ( LAWS), down 3.7% and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.