Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Altria Group ( MO) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Altria Group fell $0.47 (-1.3%) to $36.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,577,271 shares of Altria Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,811,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.70-$37.32 after having opened the day at $37.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.30. Another company within the Tobacco industry that decreased today was Alliance One International ( AOI), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Altria Group Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.