Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Telefonica Brasil S.A ( VIV) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A fell $0.49 (-2.5%) to $19.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,758,309 shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,495,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.93-$19.48 after having opened the day at $19.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.50. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Actions Semiconductor ( ACTS), down 16.6%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), down 14.5%, Covisint ( COVS), down 14.2% and Nam Tai Electronics ( NTE), down 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.