Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dick's Sporting Goods ( DKS) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Dick's Sporting Goods fell $0.59 (-1.1%) to $51.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,689,390 shares of Dick's Sporting Goods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,248,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.58-$52.83 after having opened the day at $52.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.43. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: XO Group ( XOXO), down 6.2%, TravelCenters of America ( TA), down 5.1%, 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), down 4.5% and Office Depot ( ODP), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dick's Sporting Goods Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.