Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell $1.75 (-4.4%) to $37.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,519,756 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,076,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.96-$40.01 after having opened the day at $39.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.61. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Dolan ( DM), down 16.2%, EnviroStar ( EVI), down 12.3%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 12.0% and China Yida ( CNYD), down 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.