Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Liberty Global fell $1.85 (-2.2%) to $81.42 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,360,734 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,545,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.97-$82.36 after having opened the day at $80.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.27. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Dolan ( DM), down 16.2%, Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 10.1%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 9.9% and Value Line ( VALU), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.