Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.45 (-1.8%) to $24.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,615,714 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,837,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.70-$25.51 after having opened the day at $25.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.27. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Value Line ( VALU), down 9.7%, PowerShares DB Base Metals Short ETN ( BOS), down 9.4%, Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares ( NUGT), down 9.4% and WisdomTree Investments ( WETF), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.