Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation fell $7.76 (-3.1%) to $241.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,206,441 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 662,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $240.48-$251.34 after having opened the day at $251.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $249.72. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: EnviroStar ( EVI), down 12.3%, China Yida ( CNYD), down 10.4%, Education Management Corporation ( EDMC), down 10.0% and Regis Corporation ( RGS), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.