Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $1.35 (-2.8%) to $46.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,558,486 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,754,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.54-$47.60 after having opened the day at $47.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.62. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 12.5%, ACCO Brands ( ACCO), down 8.2%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 7.9% and Core Molding Technologies ( CMT), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.