Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $1.33 (-2.2%) to $58.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,976,916 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,150,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.15-$60.70 after having opened the day at $59.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.53. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Covisint ( COVS), down 14.2%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 10.7%, Datawatch Corporation ( DWCH), down 7.9% and Magic Software ( MGIC), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.