Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank fell $1.15 (-1.3%) to $87.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 658,338 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 396,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.18-$88.80 after having opened the day at $88.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.43. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( UGAZ), down 15.5%, OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 8.0%, Pathfinder Bancorp ( PBHC), down 6.4% and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.