Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $2.13 (-1.3%) to $166.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 537,947 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 387,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $166.77-$170.89 after having opened the day at $169.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $169.10. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 8.0%, Frontline ( FRO), down 7.5%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), down 3.2% and Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.