Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj rose $0.07 (1.0%) to $6.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,492,914 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,052,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $6.81-$7.05 after having opened the day at $6.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.86. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), up 100.0%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 41.8%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), up 8.1% and Clearfield ( CLFD), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.