Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trina Solar ( TSL) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Trina Solar rose $0.82 (6.0%) to $14.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,051,804 shares of Trina Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,540,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.34-$14.68 after having opened the day at $13.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.62. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), up 100.0%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 41.8%, Shanda Games ( GAME), up 15.0% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.