Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Michael Kors Holdings ( KORS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Michael Kors Holdings rose $1.02 (1.3%) to $81.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,866,812 shares of Michael Kors Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,664,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.75-$81.65 after having opened the day at $80.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.07. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), up 4.6%, Acorn International ( ATV), up 3.3%, ALCO Stores ( ALCS), up 3.2% and American Eagle Outfitters ( AEO), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.